Director of Institutional Relations
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain sustaining corporate and foundation relationships.
- Responsible for meeting foundation and corporate fundraising goals.
- Work with Executive Director, Development Director and program staff to create proposals that are lively, exciting, very well-written and highly fundable.
- Conduct research on foundation and corporate prospects with a goal of expanding our base of funders.
- Find ways to increase corporate engagement with GSWA and its goals.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in Development Department planning and objectives.
- Be an active member of the Development Committee.
- Participate in the annual fall fundraising Gala and spring music festival fundraiser, both as lead corporate solicitor and as needed on other aspects of the event. Develop new and creative ideas to keep events fresh and engaging.
- Participate, design and execute initiatives and programs including site visits, donor research and relations.
- Work closely with Development Director to sustain and increase general membership.
- Lead anticipated capital campaign for 40th anniversary.