- This event has passed.
Stay-at-Home Scavenger Hunt
April 24, 2020 at 12:00 am - May 4, 2020 at 9:00 am
Our official stay-at-home scavenger hunt has ended, but you can still play for the sake of getting outside and enjoying the benefits of nature. Click the links below to download the game cards. Happy hunting!
Don’t let the stay-at-home order get you down! We know everyone is hunkering down at home right now and we want to help you to get outside, have some fun, and explore and observe the natural world, even if that is only your own backyard and neighborhood! GSWA’s Stay-at-Home Scavenger Hunt is an easy family friendly activity to get you outside wherever you are!
How to Play:
Each Friday at 5 pm, a new scavenger hunt will be uploaded to this event page and be announced on our social media feeds. Look for the “GSWA Stay at Home Scavenger hunt icon ….”Download this scavenger hunt, and spend the next week exploring your backyard or neighborhood to complete the hunt. See how many of the list you can find. Be creative and have fun exploring!
Week 4 deadline: MONDAY, May 4 at 9am
- Ways to Win: Complete at least 12 of the 24 items listed, and send us photos of at least 4 of your finds, in addition to a picture of you completing the hunt. Alternatively, you can complete two rows in any direction of our bingo square…
- How to Submit: Snap a photo of your completed hunt and share it with us by filling out this form or email your complete submission to GSWAScavengerHunt@gmail.com,
- Important: When submitting via email, please include your first name and last initial, town, state, and whether or not we can use your photo.
- Deadline: Friday before 3pm.
Week 3 deadline: April 24 before 3 pm.
- Who Wins? We will post pictures of the entries as they come in, and our staff will randomly draw one winner from all who enter by 3 pm the following Friday. Receive an additional chance to win if you complete all the items. We will post the winner for each week. This week’s winner will receive a $25 electronic gift card.
Be sure to stay safe and follow appropriate social distancing as you complete this outdoor, nature-themed hunt.