Feeling unwell? click here for COVID-19 Self Assessment and learn what to do.
Please Note: Don’t see your town? Click your county for more information.
This page is being updated daily. Have a question? Refer to your county and/or municipal website for more information.
Essex County – Click here for county updates
- Mayor Baraka announces new restrictions in three neighborhoods aimed to stop spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) – click here for video.
- Guidelines set in place by the Mayor:
- Only leave your homes for emergency purposes
- Do not visit with relatives at this time – call them for updates.
- Three housing locations will be provided for people without shelter –
- Small business grants available to address revenue losses due to Covid-19
- Free food resources available on Tuesday, March 24
- Acualización de coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Mise En Jour de coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Atualização do Coronavirus (COVID-19)
See Below for Morris County Guidelines or click here
Concerned you might be at risk for Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Call the Atlantic Health Nurse Screening HOTLINE at 1-862-260-3199.
- Morris County Division of Health Management 973-829-8250
- Call – 211 –All residents with questions or concerns about COVID-19 and resources available to them can call 2-1-1. NJ 211 is New Jersey’s statewide, comprehensive, information and referral service operated by United Ways of New Jersey.
- New Jersey Department of Health also has a 24-hour hotline at 1-800-222-1222 where training health care professionals can assist with answering questions about COVID-19.
- Visit the Atlantic Health System COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information Website at https://www.atlantichealth.org/about-us/stay-connected/news/content-central/2020/covid-19-coronavirus.html
- During business hours residents with clinical questions/concerns should call the Morristown Public Health Nurse at 973-796-1975.
- Residents non-urgent, general questions are encouraged to contact the NJDOH COVID-19 hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
- After hours residents with emergency clinical needs should call Morris County Communications at 973-285-2900. Please do not call non-urgent matters into the Communication Center, this is for emergencies only.
- If you are having symptoms: Call First
- Communicate travel history and symptoms before arriving at a doctor’s office or health care facility, enabling the provider to determine the best setting for you to receive care.
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Restrict your activities to limit the spread of the virus. If your symptoms are not severe, consider going online for 24/7 access to board-certified physicians for consultations, diagnosis & treatment.
- Separate yourself
- Limit contact with other people and animals in your home. When possible, stay in a separate room and use a separate bathroom.
- Other tips
- The CDC also recommends wearing a face mask, covering coughs and sneezes, cleaning hands often, avoiding sharing personal household items, cleaning commonly touched surfaces and more.
Passaic County – Health Updates
- Click here for mayor’s updates – and more information.
- Covid-19 prevention information: English: Espanol: Arabic: عربي: انقر هنا.
Somerset County – click here for county page
Union County – click here for county page