Tickets available at the gate:
Adults $30, Students $15 , Under 13 – free
This event is rain or shine.
Join us for a safe, much-needed afternoon of music and relaxation at our 3rd annual Great Swamp Great Music festival!
Sunday, August 16, 2020, 2-7 PM
at Giralda Farms, Chatham, NJ
Let it all go as you enjoy the live music of five bands – some returning and some new. Bring your own blankets and low-lying beach chairs. You are welcome to bring along your own pop-ups and/or umbrellas, but you MUST secure them in place in case of wind. As always, a great selection of food will be available for purchase and you can browse the unique merchandise from our vendors.
The Big Fuss * Big Train * Lenox Underground * Not Enough Jeffs * Rosewood
Minuteman BBQ * Pie Oh My! * Summer Daze * Scoops of Chatham
Three changes for this year’s festival that we hope to return to next year:
- There will not be a big tent so plan accordingly
- There will not be free water available , so fill up your reusable water bottles
- We will not be selling beer and wine
GSWA is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all who attend this event. Giralda Farms can accommodate a physically distanced gathering and we will follow and enforce all safety guidelines and physical distancing protocols as provided by Governor Murphy. The event will be limited to 500 people (inclusive).
We strongly recommend that you arrive early to assure you are able to be admitted.
Everyone 2 years of age and older MUST have a mask (no exceptions).
Masks MUST be worn properly, over the nose and the mouth, when outside of your festival seating area.
Enter via Madison Ave in Madison, then turn onto Dodge Dr. – follow the signs to registration and parking. The Woodland Ave. entrance in Chatham Twp. will be closed.
For everyone’s safety, this year, check-in will be conducted at the venue’s entrance through your vehicle window. We strongly encourage you to buy your ticket in advance! Buying your ticket in advance will reduce traffic and reduce contact with our staff and volunteers. It’s a win-win!
- At registration, every driver will receive a flyer outlining the protocols to follow for everyone’s safety. Full list of protocols will be provided to all attendees and will include the following:
Masks must be worn properly (over nose and mouth) any time you leave your seating area, and including walking from parking to your concert space, leaving your concert space to walk to the restrooms or vendors, leaving your concert space to return to your car, etc. Please abide by social distance guidelines when not in your own space.
- Pre-purchased tickets – please print your ticket receipt or have it available your mobile device. You will be asked to hold it up to the window when you arrive.
- At-the-gate purchases – you will be asked to purchase your ticket(s) online from your mobile device. If you are unable to do so, credit cards, cash, and checks will be accepted.
- Every person in your car 2 years of age and older MUST be wearing a mask over the nose and mouth if you roll down your window (no exceptions) and it MUST cover the nose and mouth the entire time the window is down.
Parking is free and plentiful. Handicapped parking is available at the front of the lot. It’s a bit of a distance on grass to the festival area. Unfortunately, this year, we do not have the ability to drive attendees to the festival field.
BE SURE TO PRINT YOUR TICKET RECEIPT OR HAVE IT AVAILABLE ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO PRESENT AT THE EVENT!
2020 Great Swamp Great Music Festival COVID-19 Protocols
COVID-19 safety guidelines for this event are based on current mandates put forth by Governor Murphy’s office. Subject to change. Staff and security will continually monitor that all safety protocols are being followed.
It is mandatory that every person associated with this event over the age of 2 have a mask, worn properly, during specified circumstances as deemed by GSWA [per July 7 state mandate]. Includes staff, volunteers, talent, vendors, attendees, and anyone else not mentioned.
- Festival Attendance: will not exceed the current recommended state guidelines. This will include guests, staff, volunteers, vendors, bands. GSWA will monitor the number of people who enter and exit the venue.
- Registration: This year, check-in will be conducted at the venue’s entrance through your vehicle. We strongly encourage you to buy your ticket in advance! Buying your ticket in advance will reduce traffic and reduce contact with our staff and volunteers. It’s a win-win!
- At registration, every driver will receive a flyer outlining the protocols to follow for everyone’s safety. Full list of protocols will be made available soon, and will include the following:
- Masks must be worn properly (over nose and mouth) any time you leave your seating area, and including walking from parking to your concert space, leaving your concert space to walk to the restrooms or vendors, leaving your concert space to return to your car, etc. Please abide by social distance guidelines when not in your own space.
- Parking: After registration, cars will proceed to the parking area. Volunteers will direct cars to parking spots and remind everyone to wear their masks until they get to their concert space.
- Concert Spaces: All parties will be physically distanced 6 feet away from other parties. We encourage participants to bring low chairs. We ask that those with higher chairs consider locate themselves further back from the stage to help with line of sight.
- Masks: Attendees will be required to wear masks when they are not in their concert space. Staff and volunteers will always be required to wear masks when on the fair grounds.
- Porta-Johns: All porta-johns will be equipped with hand sanitizers inside. In addition, sanitizing stations will be located in the “restroom” area. Patrons will be instructed to use prior to entering and after leaving the porta-john. Social distance lines will be marked off.
Sanitizing Stations: Will be set up in various places on the fairgrounds to include hand sanitizer and disinfectants.
Food/merchandise vendors: Will follow appropriate safety protocols and social distance lines will be marked off.
We ask our attendees that, on festival day, anyone who feels ill, has been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has been to a US “hot spot” state within the last 14 days, for the public safety to remain at home. GSWA will continue to monitor NJ state guidelines, and review and revise these protocols as necessary.
Please register in advance! Reduce the lines, and reduce contact with our staff and volunteers.